NTDETECT Error

  • From: "Kamire, Thomas" <Thomas.Kamire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:26:28 +0300

Hello All,

I am having a Proliant 800 Server which has a SCSI card and cannot be
detected by Windows NT 4.0 repair disk when trying to repair the ntdetect
file.

Please could someone give me a solution to rectify this problem of ntdetect.
I do not have the emergency repair disks.

Regards

Thomas Kamire

                        DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Although the necessary
precautions have been taken, Kenya Airways does not accept legal
responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being
passed or for the contents of this message.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for use by the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy them or
disclose their contents to any other person. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete any