• From: <ashu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:57:28 +0530

Dear All,

I need one help related to NNTP news feed.

I have installed NNTP in Windows 2003 its working fine in Intranet.

I just want to know that how can I download the news from other nntp
sites (Is there any free NNTP sites are available related to search like
automobile , environment,) which our Intranet users can view by local
NNTP Server.

"This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission
error, this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this
mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other
than by its intended recipients is strictly prohibited. Any opinions expressed
in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily the
organization. Before opening attachments, please scan for viruses."