NEWBIE Question

  • From: "Iain Anderson" <i.anderson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:01:53 +0100

This is my first time installation of Exchange and I have a question about
OWA. I have Exchange 5.5 SP4 running on NT4.0 sp6. When I login in to OWA
and create a new folder I always get a message to say can't create new
folder, the folder however is still created.  I would be grateful if anyone
on the list could tell me what I have done wrong, so that I can eliminate
the message.

Iain Anderson                                  Computer Operations Manager
Tele:                                                0131-226-4531 x4506
Fax:                                                 0131-220-6662
e-mail:                                              i.anderson@xxxxxx