RE: NEED HELP on Email Size Restriction

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:40:31 -0300

    I had this problem once with Exchange Server 5.5. Sometimes in the
control panel, services showed the Microsoft Exchange Information Store as
if it was not started but the service actually was. But every little change
that I did on Information Store was not validated.

        The problem was the terrible anti virus for Exchange Norton 2.0. The
most ridiculous anti virus for Exchange ever.

    You are using Exchange W2k, so I dont think you are having the same
problem, but its a tip.

    Regards,

        Dêniz Feital

        GIC - Chiptek / Vésper