RE: NDR message

  • From: "Manjeet Singh" <Manjeet.Singh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:35:01 -0800

Hi,

The NDRs and associated events that are described in the "Symptoms"
section can occur if users have e-mail addresses that were manually
entered, but that do not match any of the existing recipient policies.
As a general rule, proxy addresses should match at least one recipient
policy.

I think you have recently created this user. So please update the RUS
(recipient update service manually) and try after some time.

Thanks,
Manjeet