[ExchangeList] Re: NDR from good mailbox

  • From: James Arnold <harnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 20:33:17 -0500

Showed as delivered, but this has been resolved.  Seems it was a symptom of
the RUS not working quite right which was caused by the configuration master
having an issue or 2.

I really miss the old dedicated directory services in 5.5  That may be all I
miss about it though.

On 12/5/07 4:27 PM, "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>