[ExchangeList] NDR from good mailbox

  • From: "Arnold, Jamie" <harnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 16:02:00 -0500

I have a mailbox that I can send to from my Outlook client, but when I send
to the same address via any other method, it often, but not always, sends an
NDR.  The AD object has what appears to be 2 good SMTP addresses and a valid
X400 address.   If I send from Gmail (for example) I get this error message:

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent
to.  Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out
the correct address.
            <bux2k.binghamton.edu #5.1.1>
This does not happen every time.