[ExchangeList] Re: NDR from good mailbox

  • From: "Sudeep Raikar" <raikar.sudeep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:55:50 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------This seems to be more of
a DNS issue on the public domain. Please try
sending a mail using telnet to SMTP port 25 from outside if this is
permitted.

Also check if all the MX recodrs are pointing to the right Ipaddress.
If this is not the case then please also check if there are any
configurations that have been explicitly made on the incomin firw
wall...

On 12/10/07, James Arnold <harnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Showed as delivered, but this has been resolved.  Seems it was a symptom of
> the RUS not working quite right which was caused by the configuration master
> having an issue or 2.
>
> I really miss the old dedicated directory services in 5.5  That may be all I
> miss about it though.
>

> On 12/5/07 4:27 PM, "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > So what do your message tracking and smtp logs say when this happens?
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Michael B. Smith
> > MCSE/Exchange MVP
> > http://TheEssentialExchange.com