[ExchangeList] NDR error

  • From: ajityadav82@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:42:20 +0530 (IST)

http://www.msexchange.org
Hi All,

Whenever I send email from organization  to my customer email address  (
abc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  I got the below error.  But when I send email from my
Gmail account to abc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address it is working fine.

I have mix step exchange 2003/exchange 2007

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

abc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system.
Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check
the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following
diagnostic text to your system administrator.
_____

Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: ABCHT02

abc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/