[ExchangeList] Re: NDR delayed 12 days

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:37:36 -0500

Did you restart your SMTP VS or your SMTP service when you received these NDRs?

On a Windows Server 2003-based SMTP gateway server, some messages may remain in the queue folder until the SMTP service is restarted

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;934709

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.