NDR but not from all

  • From: "Peter Forster" <pforster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:03:14 -0800

Hello again, I am having a strange situation on my ISA firewall/Exchange
2000 configuration. I publish to a secure mail server, the exchange 2k.
Mail goes out just fine to everyone, however some of the replies get
bounced as NDR. Here is a bit more from the NDR,

"A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

    SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
    host mail.company.net [xx.xxx.xx.25]: 500 5.3.3 Unrecognized

Could this be a content filter issue or mail application incompatibility
Any help would be appreciated,