[ExchangeList] Re: NDR -- EVENT ID 3030??? Please help...

  • From: "Jason Davis" <JDavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:28:58 -0800

Thanks, Michael.  I came across an article which advised me to change
the following setting on Exchange 2003 SMTP virtual server...

I'm worried, however, that this will cause an "Open Relay."

FYI, once I enabled the above setting, I have NOT received the NDR.  Am
I safe?  Or, am I asking for "Open Relay" issues?  It appears that the
message has gone through successfully now....

Kindest regards,

--Jason Davis