[ExchangeList] NDR -- EVENT ID 3030??? Please help...

  • From: "Jason Davis" <JDavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:31:41 -0800

Hello all,

I need some expert advice.....

I'm receiving the following error on my Exchange 2003 server's EVENT
VIEWER:

A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.7.0 was generated for
recipient rfc822;AdnanKAPIC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Message-ID
<E772B4FC86870542AFE731C38E0CE13F028A5D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)

The NDR which the sender is getting back looks like this:

"The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

      AdnanKAPIC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/17/2008 11:05 AM

            The recipient could not be processed because it would
violate the security policy in force

            <mail2.csical.com #5.7.0 smtp;554 5.7.0 Reject, id=17964-20
- SPAM>"

The message tracking logs were not much help, either:

This is the only sending address which has caused this problem.  The
user can send to this email address using a Web-Based account (i.e.
Gmail) with success.  However, when sending from Exchange server, the
same address generates a NDR.

Thanks in advance!!!

--Jason Davis

JDavis@xxxxxxxxxx