Re: NAV for E2K set up

  • From: "Lee Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:44:11 -0500

We use NAV and have an Exchange2K. This is how it is setup.... (We are a
network of around 50 users)

1. The NAV is installed on a member server. The E2K server has client for
NAV installed (the Exchsvr directories and log files are exempt from

2. The NAV Exchange option is also installed on the E2K server where it
monitors the Exchange db. I do set the option to delete all infected
attachments -- do not even try and repair.

Hope this is helpful.