NAV 2.12 for exchange and Information store service problem

  • From: "ikm7176" <ikm7176@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:47:40 -0700

Hi

I have installed the exchange 2000 on the DC and configured it for
e-mail's. so my current configuration is Win2K Advance Server with SP4 and
exchange 2000 server with sp3 and Post sp3 fix of september.

when i try to install the norton antivirus 2.12 for exchange it gets
installed successfully, but the information store service is stopping as
the user opens the outlook or OWA to check the e-mails. the error in the
event viewer is 7031. i cannot start the services for norton antivirus and
Information store simultenously. i need to stop the norton antivirus
service for the information store service to start.

i need to solve this issue as soon as possible. help me solve this problem
plss... thanks.