RE: My sbs4.5 crashed

  • From: "Mike Borduas" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:40:02 -0500

Can't just pull it out...
If it's just for one or very few accounts... This is what I did...
Setup the Exch 5.5 server again
Connected with Outlook, pulled the mail into a Personal Folder (new

Then moved that .pst to the new Ex2k server by point Outlook to the new
server and moving my mail...  Would be a lot of work if you had to do
this for a bunch of accounts
But for a few, worked out ok.