My global list desappearded-II

  • From: "facatena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <facatena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:38:34 -0300

Hello personal,

I am me again. I discovered that when I try to VALIDATE NAMES through OUTLOOKS 2000/XP I don't get, but he/she saw OUTLOOKCKWEBACCES yes. I was perplexed with that. In other words, in Outlook WEB ACCESS I get to order e-mail for CATENA, but he/she saw OUTLOOKS NO. Did anybody already see that happen?

At 19:02 10/7/2002 -0300, facatena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

Hello personal,

I am new in the list and for that I apologize if I won't get myself to express because I am using a dictionary.
I have installed Exchange and turning very well. He/she happens that in the 6a. fair I lowered a program of Microsoft called lock.exe and he checked the directories of the exchange and he/she made some alterations. The problem was that ever since my users don't get to send e-mails for people of the internal domain without putting @ dominio.com. I am catena@xxxxxxxxxxx and I am user registered in Active Directory. Before I could just send me e-mails typing my name, but now no more. The global list of contacts DISAPPEARED. Can anybody tell me the one what can be?
Is anybody known where she should be???

[] 's

Franco Catena http://www.surson.com.br tel 011-44374040 cel: 68641971 MSN: facdavilla@xxxxxxxxxxx