[ask] My Exchange server could not deliver some messge

  • From: Ganda Yohannes Situmorang <ganda.situmorang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:33:27 +0700

Dear All
 i have a problem when sending my email. After i send my email, an
email come from system administrator and the message come like this.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients

subject  : bla bla bala
sent       : date

the following recipient(s) could not be reach

abc on date
could not deliver the message in the time lumut speviied. Please retry
or cantack your administrator

<mail.mydomain.com #4.4.7>

Please help me....

ps: I guest its because the foloowing recipients mailbox is fuel. is
it become the reason?