[ExchangeList] Multiple mail receipt problem on Exchange Server 2003

  • From: "Ben Zaki" <abenzaki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:40:11 -0400

Hi all,

I am running Exchange Server 2007 64-bit with a Barracuda device as the SMTP
server. I have a situation whereby one of my clients (running Exchange 2003) is
not able to receive more than 5 messages of the same email (same source and
subject). We are a Meetings Management company and we send out email blasts
(anywhere from 100 - 200) to our clients. This particular client does not
receive more than 5 of these messages at anyone time. If I send them to a
hotmail account, it works fine. I have all the settings I know of in Exchange
2003 and nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Any ideas what settings on destination server (Exchange 2003) or its virtual
SMTP server that would cause this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Ben