RE: Multiple locations of exchange

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:59:58 -0500

Mike, the only reasonably priced (4 digits) product I've seen that can
accomplish the mailbox setup you're wanting is a product called Neverfail
(www.neverfailgroup.com <http://www.neverfailgroup.com> ). It provides high
availability across WAN links, and they take bandwidth limitations into
consideration.

Exchange stores were designed to hold gigabytes of data. What's the problem
with that?

Greg Lara

prohibited.

   _____