RE: Multiple copies of E-Mails being sent

  • From: exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:42:38 -0500

Thank you for answering my question.
The only thing really different is that this is a laptop. But I have two other clients on laptops at the location. The three laptop users at the site have exchange mail and pop3 mail setup in their Outlook.

At 05:24 PM 1/14/2003 +0100, you wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Does this particular client have something unique installed on his machine?