Re: Multiple Virtual Server Problems

  • From: "Mustafa Cicek" <mbcicek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:53:16 -0700

Hi Mike!
Our discussion is not about different port. It is about secure virtual
server (POP3 or IMAP4).
I want to use secure and non-secure vitual servers for POP3 and IMAP4. The
ports that I used for these virtual servers are standard ports: for
non-secure POP3 1110 and secure POP3 995. I do not also cange these
standard ports.
Unfortunately I have problem with secure virtual servers (for example with
POP3). They cannot be startet if you create them.
Until now the volks discuss here another thing what I do not want! I want
absolutely know, if it is possible secure and non-secure virtual servers
on the same IP address with different ports. I mean it is possible. But it
did not work on Exchange 2003.

Best Regards