[ExchangeList] Multiple Emails

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:10:21 -0500

Hi Everyone!

Having a weird issue here.  It’s only happened with two senders that I know of
so far.  One email from each of these senders keeps getting delivered over and
over again (there are hundreds).  It is coming from a valid, known sender.
There is no recognizable pattern (maybe every 10 minutes, every 30 minutes).
It’s as if my Exchange 2003 server isn’t accepting the message and is asking
the sending server to resend the message constantly.

Has anyone ever seen this happen?  Thanks so much for your help in this
everyone!

Richard Gallo

Network Administrator

Lloyd Staffing