Multiple Domains??

  • From: "Mike Johnson" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:36:14 -0700

We are trying to allow an additional domain to use OWA with it's domain
name. Similiar to using it as an ASP model, but we only want to do this
for a few customers from our own Exchange Server. So I added an
additional receipent policy to accept domain2.com e-mail and told it not
to apply it to all the users on the current domain. Then we were going
to re-route the DNS so that they could hit it at there own
<http://www.domain2.com/exchange> www.domain2.com/exchange url. Does
this make sense, and is this the proper way of doing it?

Sincerely,

Mike Johnson