Multimedia Messaging

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:35:14 -0400

Hi everyone,
    I'm not sure if anyone can answer this, but since I have upgraded
MediaPlayer 9, I am unable to utiize the abiltiy to create a Multimedia
Message with Exchange 2000.  Has anyone ran into this issue, if so what
might be the resolution?

regards,

  _____

David V. Dellanno - MCSE, MCP+I, MCP
MSDEMO Consultants
Williams Place
2564 Bridgewood Lane
Snellville, Georgia 30078 USA
(770) 736-8794 (Office)
msdemo.net <http://msdemo.net/>

Confidentiality Notice:
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image