Moving to a new facility

  • From: "Johnson,Scott" <sjohnson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:38:55 -0400

Hello All-

I have been tasked with writing a plan to move our network/data service into
a new facility next year.  The problem is I don't know where to begin.  Does
anyone know where I can get my hands on an example?

Thanks-

Scott
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.