Re: Moving to Exchange for the first time

  • From: Tee Darling <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:40:14 -0500

Danny,
 Since when did they stop making 72, 000 RPM SCSI disks? I am not
aware of this information but if you can point me to the site that
contains this information I would appreciate it.

And also, what is the difference between what I said about the RAID
level 1 and 5 for transaction logs and the databases and the links you
have showed here? Let's here from you.....