RE: Moving to Enterprise Edition

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:24:13 -0500

When I did it, I built the new server, configured it as much as possible
with all service packs, patches, rules etc. built the stores, then moved
the individual mailboxes from the old to the new. After that I tested
for some time, and removed the old one from production. I did not
restore from backup.

Doug Stelley
Interface Coordinator

"Life without you would be like a broken pencil." "How's that?"
"Completely pointless." (Blackadder, Series II)