RE: Moving stores - error

  • From: "Spencer Read \(Nemesis\)" <ser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:19:04 +0100

Tim,

Have you tried creating a 60GB partition and using that partition?
I've heard of a version of XP understanding anything over 137GB but not 2000

...Spence

De: Spencer Read (Nemesis) [mailto:ser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Enviada em: quinta-feira,
31 de março de 2005 10:11
Para: [ExchangeList]
Assunto: [exchangelist] RE: Edbs on external hdd

http://www.MSExchange.org/

What Windows version and Exchange Version? - USB on NT4???????
From what I remember you don't have to dismount anything in 2000 and 2003, just
right click on the mailbox store in ESM and browse to the new location.

...Spence