RE: Moving stores - error

  • From: Greg Hermida <ghermida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:53:26 -0600

What kind of disk?  Earlier, you were considering external drives.  If so,
perhaps the real culprit is time out errors from too slow of a connection?
Just a thought.

Greg

De: Spencer Read (Nemesis) [mailto:ser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Enviada em:
quinta-feira, 31 de marÃo de 2005 10:11
Para: [ExchangeList]
Assunto: [exchangelist] RE: Edbs on external hdd

http://www.MSExchange.org/

What Windows version and Exchange Version? - USB on NT4???????
From what I remember you don't have to dismount anything in 2000 and 2003,
just right click on the mailbox store in ESM and browse to the new location.

...Spence