Moving stores - error

  • From: "Tim Sutton" <T.Sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:33:26 +0100

Hey all.

I'm trying to move the mail stores to another disk and I'm being told there's
not enough space..... But it's an empty 150gb disk! Is this error saying
there's not enough space on the present disk? If so how do I get round this so
I can move the stores?

For Troup Bywaters + Anders

Tim Sutton

T: +44 (0) 113 243 2241
F: +44 (0) 113 242 4024
E: t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx
W: www.TBandA.com

Eastgate House
10 Eastgate
Leeds
LS2 7JL
Office Location Map

De: Spencer Read (Nemesis) [mailto:ser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Enviada em: quinta-feira,
31 de marÃo de 2005 10:11
Para: [ExchangeList]
Assunto: [exchangelist] RE: Edbs on external hdd

http://www.MSExchange.org/

What Windows version and Exchange Version? - USB on NT4???????
From what I remember you don't have to dismount anything in 2000 and 2003, just
right click on the mailbox store in ESM and browse to the new location.

...Spence