Moving special mailboxes

  • From: Moto Tohda <m-tohda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:18:09 -0400

Hi all,

I have yet another question about moving mailboxes.
I somehow cannot move the Exchange administrator account mailbox, I called it "exadmin".
The process fails with:
Error: The information store could not be opened.
The MAPI provider failed.
MAPI 1.0
ID no: 8004011d-0289-00000000

I successfully moved all other mailboxes but this one.

Also, after I finished moving all mailboxes from one mailbox store to the other,
I still see System Attendent in the old store.
I would like to transfer that to new store and dismount the old one.
How do I go about doing that?
I'm scared to dismount the old store since I fear this might stop the system attendant service.

Please help me out on these two questions.
Thank you.