Moving mailboxes

  • From: "Juan" <jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:50:48 -0700

Hello, everyone,
I have two Exch. 5.5 mail servers running on Win2k.
I want to get rid of one and move about 15 mailboxes from server1 to
server2.  I was able to move 11 of them by selecting the user mailbox and
going to tools, move mailbox.
On the remaining four, however, my exchange admin, on my desktop, freezes.
If I go to task manager exchange shows as not responding and I have to end
the process.  If I, later, try to do it again, it tells me that a
duplicate mail box has been detected and that it has been deleted it.
Pleas help!  what can I do to move this boxes over.