RE: Moving from Enterprise 2003 to Standard 2003

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:51:21 -0500

No different --

Export each and every mailbox using exmerge in all stores. Import each
and every mailbox using exmerge into a single store. Just for

It's very likely I would do the consolidation upfront (i.e., do a move
mailbox on the evaluation edition, so the fixups get done). And that
could bring that other KB back into play...