RE: Moving from Enterprise 2003 to Standard 2003

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:46:48 -0500

Either should work. Exchange 2003 runs on Windows 2000, so you don't
have to upgrade your schema to A/D 2003 - just Exchange 2003.

Another poster did suggest the following KB (which I had never seen
before):

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840015

which might be easier for you.