[ExchangeList] Moving Single Exchange Server 2003 to another Box

  • From: "Mitul Zaveri" <mitul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:33:14 +0530

We are having Single Server Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition with Active
directory on the same box with Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition hosting approx.
25 users / mailboxes. We need to move this setup to a new hardware keeping the
existing settings as it. Can you give us an insight on the process of which the
best practice to follow the same.

Thanks & Regards
Mitul Zaveri

notify the sender by e-mail requesting deletion of the original message.
Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its
contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. NetMagic
Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk
of virus infection & spam, but is not liable for any damage, you may sustain
as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to
or from this e-mail address.

Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the NetMagic
Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s e-mail system.