RE: Moving Public Folder from one server to another

  • From: Jabber Wock <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:40:46 -0400

Hi Mark,
 Thanks for your reply.
 What tools or method should the system admin use? Appaently she can log
into her server as an Exchange administrator. I can ask her to install
pfdavadmin, but this does not export content, it only exports permissions as
far as I can tell. How can she get the PF content from her server to ours?
And Exmerge exports contents of mailboxes not public folders.
 Any advice would be much appreciated.
 JW