[ExchangeList] Moving Inbox back

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:01:58 -0700 (PDT)

One user had deleted the inbox folder or moved it to deleted items. Not sure how he managed to do it, but his inbox on the server is in deleted items. Now I am unable to move it back or clear it from deleted item folder. If I create a new inbox folder, any new mails still go to the inbox folder in deleted items.. I tried resorting the mailbox from backup, but still inbox remain in deleted folder.
This problem looks interesting, any body has any idea to revert it back.
Praveen R

Looking for earth-friendly autos?