RE: Moving Exchange

  • From: "Chuck Smith" <chucks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:39:30 -0500

I just did this same thing. I have been working with SBS for a while. SBS does
not want to see any other servers connected to it.  The only way to do this is
to run exmerge on your SBS server. Ensure you have the space. Then create the
users in your new domain with the EXACT nameing convention and run exmerge to
bring them back in. THe public folders are a bit easier. Create a PST on a
client still connected to the SBS server and drag your public folders on by one
into it. Connect that client to your new exchange server and drag them back
down. reset your rights and your good to go. Hope this helps