RE: Moving E2K to new machine

  • From: "Koray ARIKAN" <koray.arikan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:30:08 +0300

Since we have only one domain at our site, both the enterprise and
domain redirections point to the new server. If you have a more complex
site configuration with more than one domain, and different exchange
servers for different domains, you should give extra care.
Meanwhile, I've found the document for moving between exchange servers.
It isn't a Microsoft KB document, though it works fine:
http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxa.htm

Good luck

Koray