[ExchangeList] Re: Moved mailboxes not re-homing

  • From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:38:14 -0800

I don't buy it.

I've got 2 E2K3 boxes running in my org, both are "single server"
installations.  I have no FE servers.  Both my E2K3 servers have the POP
and IMAP services running and can accept connections for users on those
servers.  No FE server is required.  Find out why the services won't
start on the new server.

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611