RE: Move or Upgrade to 2003

  • From: "Anthony Paillard" <anthony.paillard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:12:01 +0100

 Hi,

You just had to install your new server, put it into the domain then install
exchange.
After you had to move your mailboxes to the new server and configure public
folders synchronisation.
After you check everithing is working fine, just look on the microsoft website
this article :
How to remove the first Exchange Server 2003 computer from the administrative
group id822931
think that is the same procedure for exchange 2000 2003, maybe some different
dialog box

Anthony Paillard