RE: Move or Upgrade to 2003

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:20:54 -0800

I think if you read your idea, you will see a major flaw there:

You say you currently have one single server running AD, DNS, IIS, Exchange
and Veritas.

Then you are going to bring up a new server, join it to the existing domain,
install Exchange 2003 on it and migrate users to it.

Then you are going to 86 and rebuild your one existing server.

Uh, what is going to be your AD and DNS server? (And please do not say the
new server. You want to make things simpler, not more complex.)

John T

eServices For You