Move Server wizard

  • From: Rukhsana Abbas <rukhsana.abbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:11:31 -0000

We are in the planning process of moving our exchange Org to an existing
Org, we will be using move server wizard. has anyone used this tool or have
done a move?????
Please can someone help as to how they managed to complete it  or how long
it took??

Very much appreciated.

Regards

Rukhsana Abbas
ESNT Systems Engineer

Clear Channel UK Limited
Meirion House
18-28 Guildford Rd
Woking
Surrey
GU22 7QF

Direct Line: 01483 718860

This email is intended for the addressee only.  Internet communications
are not secure and therefore Clear Channel International Ltd, its parent and
subsidiaries (which include More Group UK Ltd and More Group Ireland) do not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or
opinions represented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Clear Channel International Ltd, its parent and subsidiaries
(which include More Group UK Ltd and More Group Ireland).  If this email is not
intended for you, please notify the author by replying to this email.