Re:Move Exch. 2000 server to new hardware - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

  • From: "sunil shah" <sunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:47:45 -0400

Do I have to reconfigure AD, DNS, IIS on this new server, Do I have to
change the name...because I am going to Decommission the old server.  As
you must have noticed that my old server was running all those services.
Once I get everything up and running with new server I can install that
old server with one of the service from scrach.  Hope I have given you
the clear picture....

Thanks for you response.

Sunny

  _____