More information about email body blank

  • From: "Maglinger, Paul" <PMAGLINGER@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Exchangelist server (WL)'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:24:28 -0500

I wrote last week about plain text emails going to a few certain users are
showing up with the body of the message being blank.  I think I've
discovered something in common now is that these users are using the Rules
Wizard to process these emails into various folders in their PSTs.  Has
anyone seen anything similar to where plain text emails lose the body of the
message when processed by Outlook rules into personal folders?  Found some
hits on Google, but they went to broken links.

Paul Maglinger, A+, CA, CCA, CET, MCSE

Systems Administrator
Shoe Carnival Inc.
(812)867-4674