[ExchangeList] Re: Monitoring an employees email

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:00:28 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I you are interested in
using Glen Scales message tracking script, I have a modified version that will
only pull a specified account in your case that one employee. I actually use
Glen's script to get usage stats for one mailbox rather than spending money on
third party since it would only be used for a single user. The modified script
will pull one users stats from the message tracking log into an Access DB. From
here you can open the DB which is in a more more readable format and includes
built in queries ie. how many are external, internal, size, etc. I have written
a macro to email a query that I needed using Outlook Redemption to by pass the
"A program is trying to send an email do you want to allow" You can find
instructions here. As always if you have issues implementing it, you can email
me offline.

http://msexchangetips.blogspot.com/2006/08/using-outlook-redemption-to-by-pass.html

James Chong
Exchange | Administrator