Monitor services/link on Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Richard Brisby (EXO)" <Richard.Brisby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:56:09 +0100

I want to receive an alert notification, in the form of an e-mail, in the
event that a service fails or the X400 link is lost. I have configured the
server monitor and the link monitor to do this and I tested the link monitor
by disconnecting the router for the WAN. I monitored the event log and could
see that an entry was made for the lost link, but I did not receive the
notification I expected. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?