Modifying the Secretary/Assistant field.

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:59:11 -0400

Has anyone come across this ?
My users need to change the Assistant/Secretary name and phone numbers
using Galmod. It does not work. The changes are not getting updated in
the AD. However, the user can change other information such as their
telephone number, pager number etc. There is no Secretary/Assistant
field in the AD users and computers interface GUI. The only way I could
change the field is to use ADSIEdit. Has anyone have any solution or
ideas for this ?

Regards
Raj