RE: Modifying Public Folder Templates

  • From: "Dhaval Brahmbhatt" <Dhaval@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:16:53 -0000

i am not into it really.

but what i think the problem is that you are actually using a template
and you can design a form.

Now the valuse that you are trying to modify is on the template. Which
obviously can't be changed

since when you use a template, it is in readonly mode. So if you want to
change those values, you need

to open the template itself in editing mode.

ANyone, am I correct? it is just a guess.

Dhaval